Saturday, 2024-04-20, 0:36 AMWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · SEARCH · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Rehab Lounge » Featured DJ of the month » DJ of the Month: Si_ICOFISH15 (Music is my Soul!)
DJ of the Month: Si_ICOFISH15
Si_ICOFISH15Date: Friday, 2009-03-20, 2:48 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Moderators
Hi Guyssssssss!!! ICO here.. weeeeeeee biggrin iits been a great pleasure for me to be chosen as the first dj of the REHAB for the month of March! tnx you guys for picking me, to all the cool gang of REHAB Thank You!!:):) This is one of the coolest idea dat insan and the rest of the gang came up. Making things more exciting here sa site natin. smile Well for everyone to know, every month we will be picking one of our members to be the Dj of the month :), he or she will be playing his/her different list every week of the month!:) And dats one way to know you guys more also by expressing your music and sharing it too us aswell smile

WEll me? i love music, dats one of my greatest passion. it motivates in a lot of ways. I do carry an ipod everywhere i go. smile I listen to different kinds of music, different beats, genre, good lyrics. Im in to RnB, Acoustics, HipHop, Dance, House, Jazz, Alternative, Versions and some Reggae.

My TOP 5 Artist:

1. Jason Mraz
2. Justin Timberlake
3. Ne-yo
4. John Mayer
5. Dishwalla

Im a big fan of Jason Mraz because he can do freestyle playing up on words and a great guiatrist too. Justin Timberlake aswell, great music, nice moves. Ne-yo - great song writer, nice beats. John mayer, great voice and deep meaning of lyrics. Dishwalla, an awesome christian band, love all the songs they have. smile

TOP 3 Djs

1. Kaskade
2. Dj Tiesto
3. Benny Bennasi

All this DJs Produce different unique sounds, either chillng out or partying hard, let yourself loose and just listen and feel the beat and you'll get addicted!!:) smile :)

For the mOnth of March, ill be playing 4 sets of different tunes (genre). This song are my favorites. I have a lot to share pa but i can only play 10 songs a week. smile hihihihihi smile ill play Slow RNB, Acoustics, House Music, And Old School Hiphop. So hope u guys will check it out smile and hope you'll like it as well. smile

This IcoFish, and im a certified Music Addict!:) smile :)

REHAB RULES!!!! Love You Guyss!!:) :););)

Message edited by Si_ICOFISH15 - Friday, 2009-03-20, 2:53 PM

Si_ALOHAMILKYWAYDate: Sunday, 2009-03-22, 10:16 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant colonel
i looove kaskade happy

Si_ZICMUDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-24, 0:26 AM | Message # 3
Private
ako din ... gs2 ko mag DJ.. hehehe... addict sa music eh ! AHAHAH! MORE POWER TO REHAB !

Message edited by Si_ZICMU - Tuesday, 2009-03-24, 0:36 AM

Forum » Rehab Lounge » Featured DJ of the month » DJ of the Month: Si_ICOFISH15 (Music is my Soul!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: